Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACIE!

Six years ago today I was exhausted from 16 hours of labor with my firstborn baby - a girl to our surprise and delight! We had worked, cried, and prayed for 2 years and finally had our baby!

What a journey it has been. My little girl is definitely not so little anymore. I think back to those first months, even couple of years and can't believe we're already 6 years later!

OUR GRACIE

observing

strong-willed

inquisitive

questioning

loving

serious

real

curious

A JOY GIVEN OUT OF GRACE FROM OUR LORD



The verse I praised to the Lord when we knew she was coming:

"You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,
that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever." Psalm 30:11-12

Each day we have with her is a day God grants us because of His mercy. May I never take a day for granted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Happy Birthday to Gracie! What a joy and blessing these children are,